I am a programmer and a retired professor for math at the University of Eichstätt, Germany. This blog is my homepage. I keep it in English since so many users of my programs don’t speak German.
- Java-Kurs – Modernisierung
- „Restricted Choice“ in Bridge
- The Two Envelopes Problem
- Another nice Math Problem
- ChatGPB Babble
- Problems with Infinity
- The Ethics of AI
- Corona – Revisited
- EMT – Simulation of the Two Child Problem
- Problem mit Zahlen
- Gödel’s Mysterious Incompleteness Theorem
- Computing Primes with Python and EMT
- High School Students proved Pythagoras
- DOF Calculator in Python
- Suggestions on Math Education
- Money and Trust
- Die indische Elite-Auslese
If you are interested in other things, I care about or do, here are some links. Feel free to visit my pages.
- Euler Math Toolbox
- C.a.R. – Z.u.L. – Geometry
- Java Training
- University of Eichstätt
- Flight Simulation
If you are a lawyer seeking my address, here it is:
If you are just a friendly fellow, who wants to contact me by mail, use renegrothmann at Google Mail.
This page does not collect data of users. None of my published programs and apps do collect or send data of users.